- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼cup erythritol, powder ed in a grinder
- 3 tablespoons heavy
- whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F while gathering your ingredi- ents.
- Mix the eggs, mayonnaise and vanilla essence in a medium size bowl. You want the batter to be really smooth, so use a hand mixer if you need to. Set the bowl to the side.
- Mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, and baking powder in a separate
- Slowly whisk the batter into the bowl of dry ingredi- ents. If you have a hard time mixing them together, just use the hand blender until it is smooth.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, spoon out eight servings in- to a lined muffin or cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F or until they’re lightly browned on top. Frost after they have cooled.
- To create frosting add the erythritol, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract to the softened cream cheese. Whip together using a hand mixer.
- 329 Calo- ries
- 30.84g Fats
- 4.24g Net Carbs
- 7.71g Protein.