- 1 1/2 lb. Salmon Filet
- 3/4-1 tsp. Dried Tarragon
- 3/4-1 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
- 1 tbsp. butter
Salt and Pepper to Taste Cream Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Slice the salmon in half to create 2 filets. Season meat of fish with spices and skin side with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Butter in a cast iron skillet over me- dium heat. Once hot, add salmon skin side down.
- Allow salmon to cook for 4-6 minutes while skin crisps up. Once the skin is crisp, reduce to low heat and flip salmon.
- Cook salmon until done-ness you want is achieved. Generally about 7-15 minutes over low heat.
- Remove salmon from the pan and set aside. Add butter and spices to the pan and let brown. Once browned, add cream mix togeth- er.
- Serve sauce on top of salmon!