- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon smoked papri- ka
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered Stevia
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients into emulsion blender container.
- Start with emulsion blender touching the bottom of the container. Blend for about 30 seconds until mixture begins to emulsify.
- Once mixture has begun to emulsify, you can move the blender up and down until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Pour into glass jar and refrigerate to let the flavors meld. If you used the homemade ketchup recipe, the dressing will last for sev- eral months. Otherwise, it will last for 2-3 weeks.