- 2½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup walnuts, shelled and chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup erythritol
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, salt,baking soda, and erythritol together.
- In a separate bowl, melt your butter and mix in the vanilla, dark chocolate chips, eggs, and wal- nuts.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a cohesive dough has formed.
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp. of dough per cookie, and place flat onto a cookie sheet. You can flatten them a bit if needed.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges have turned golden brown. Make sure you keep an eye on them as they can burn quite quickly. 1-2 minutes over will give you a not so great low carb cookie!
- Remove cookies from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack. As they cool they will get more firm.
You should have about 18 cookies by the time you finish this, which is great for hoarding to yourself for future snacks.
This makes a total of 18 servings of Low Carb Choc- olate Chip Cookies.
- 178.22 Calories
- 16.4g Fats
- 2.34g Net Carbs
- 4.86g Protein