- 240 ml fresh raspberries or
- fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ dark chocolate cake
- 30 g pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted un- sweetened coconut chips
- 240 ml heavy whipping cream or crème fraiche
- Mix berries, lime juice and vanilla in a small bowl. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Divide the dark chocolate cake into bite sizes with your fingers. Distribute to four small plates.
- Add the berries and sprinkle coconut flakes and nuts on top.
- Serve immediately with a generous amount of whipped heavy cream