- 5 oz. Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 small Onion, sliced thin
- 3 oz. Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Grain Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Tarragon
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cut the chicken into cubes and season with salt and papper
- Heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the pan and brown on each Remove chicken from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and cook until browned. Once browned, add onion and let cook until translucent
- Add chicken broth to the pan and allow to re- duce slightly. About 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste. Mix together, then add the chicken into the pan. Let this reduce slightly. About 3-5 more minutes.