- 10 oz. Salmon Filet
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce (or coconutaminos)
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Add all of the ingredients except for sesame oil, and ketchup to a small bowl.
- Marinade ingredients in the liquids for about 10-15 minutes.
- Bring a pan to high heat and add sesame oil. Once you see the first whisp of smoke, add fish skin side down.
- Let fish cook and skin crisp, then flip and cook on the other side (about 3-4 minutes per side, de- pending on thickness). Add all marinate liquids to the pan and let it boil with the fish when you flip it.
- Remove fish from pan and set aside. Let simmer for 5 minutes to reduce. Serve on the side.