- 1/2 lb. Ground Chuck
- 1 Wedge Brie (1.5 Oz) or any other cheese you desire
- 1 Slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Worcesteshire
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Keto bun
- Preheat your oven to 450F on convec- tion bake.
- Mix your spices with your ground beef.
- Tear a small piece off of the ground beef to save as the “top”.
- Form your beef into a patty and use your knuckle you push a hole in the middle.
- Add your sliced brie to the middle of the burger. Add the rest of your ground beef and seal it into a complete patty.
- Put the patty on top of a cooling rack, on top of a baking sheet with salt on it. This soaks up the grease and stops it from smoking.
- Bake on convection for 12-15 minutes. 12 minutes will result in rare, 15 minutes being medium. I prefer to stick around 14 minutes to give a slightly above medi- um-rare cook.