- Eggs 6 – 8
- Onions 4 sliced
- Green chilies 6 sliced
- Whole red chilies 8 or to taste
- Coriander 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- Butter as required
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a cooking pot, heat oil and sauté sliced onions until they are golden brown.
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, sliced green chilies, whole red chilies and turmeric powder and beat together.
- Add the beaten egg mixture to fried onion and stir continuously on medium flame, until it dries out a bit.
- Anday ka Khageena is ready to serve.