- 6 Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 4 cups Raw Spinach
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Pat chicken dry and season skin-side with salt and pep- per.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small container until a thick paste is formed.
- Rub sauce all over chicken, both top and bottom. Then lay on a wire rack over a baking sheet covered in fail.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until skin is crisp and charring appears.
- Remove from oven and let rest. Mix spin- ach, red pepper flakes, salt and pep- per, and leftover chicken fat from the pan together and serve.