- 2 ounces roast beef slic- es
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 5 tablespoons diced green chilies
- 1.5 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Layer one third of the roast beef in the bot- tom of your
- Carefully spread out ½ tablespoon of sour cream.
- Spread out ½ tablespoon of the green chil- ies
- Layer on ½ ounce of the pepper jack cheese.
- Repeat with another layer of roast beef,sour cream, chilies, and cheese.
- Finish it off with a layer of roast beef, the last ½ ounce of cheese, and the last table- spoon of green chillies
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted.