- 6 ounces sliced pepper- oni
- 25 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Take out some cookie sheets. You may need 2-3.
- Arrange pepperoni’s in batches of 4, so they are close together.
- Bake them for about 5 minutes until they are semi crispy and the grease is coming out of them. If they move out of place just arrange them back together
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for anoth- er 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and a little crisp
- Lay the chips onto paper towels to soak up any excess grease
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes to cool off and crisp up even more. Serve with marinara!