- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into pieces
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 380F.
- Place onion and cauliflower in a large oven proof dish and drizzle with olive
- Sprinkle with some salt and
- Roast until
- Place the cauliflower and onions in a large pot and add
- Bring to a
- Let it boil 5 minutes, add cream and season with salt and papper
- Pure in a blender and serve with a little ol- ive oil and some pepper.