Meat & Peppers
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced in half
- 2 sping Onions, sliced thin
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. Minced Ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 large Eggs
Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. keto Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Chili Paste
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Start browning the beef at medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. As the beef browns, add garlic and ginger and mix together.
- Move beef to one side of pan and add sliced spring onions to fry. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until it thickens slightly.
- Mix 1/2 of sauce into the beef, then cut bell peppers in half. Stuff each pepper with beef.
- Cook bell peppers for 12-15 minutes at 350F.
- Start frying eggs while bell peppers are cooking.
- Remove peppers from the oven and glaze the top with extra sauce. Serve with 2 eggs per half pepper.