- 1 cup tomato purée (240g /8.5 oz)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 small onion (60g / 2.1 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/8th tsp ground allspice
- 1/8th tsp ground cloves
- 3-6 drops stevia
- 2 tbsp Erythritol or any other keto sweetner
- 1 tsp sea salt or pink Himala- yan salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup water or more if too
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic in smaller pieces.
- Place everything in a small sauce pan and simmer over low heat for 5-10 minutes. Add a bit more water if too thick
- Place everything in a blender or use an immersion blender and pulse until smooth.
- Done! Pour in a glass jar and keep in the fridge up to a month.