- 1/3 (65 g) zucchini
- 3 tablespoons marinara (recipe given in condi- ments section)
- 2 tablespoons whole milk ricotta
- 3 ounces whole milk mozzarella
- Slice the zucchini into paper thin rounds. You can use a really sharp knife, or a man- dolin.
- In the bottom of your dish add a table- spoon of the marinara.
- Layer on some of the zucchini.
- Carefully spread out 1 tablespoon of ricot- ta.
- Add another tablespoon of marinara.
- Layer on the second layer of zucchini, an- other tablespoon of ricotta, any leftover zucchini, and then the last tablespoon of marinara.
- Top with the Microwave for 3-4 minutes, depending on the strength of your microwave. You can sprinkle on a little oregano or Parmesan.