- Gluten-free, dairy-free, guilt-free!
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No synthetic flavours or colours
- Sweetened with natural xylitol & cocoa
- No wheat flour; made with nutrient-rich sunflower seed flour
- Source of amino acids & nutrients (selenium, magnesium, vitamin E)
- Psyllium husk adds high fibre content to the mix
- Low in sugar & carbohydrates
To make 1 cake or 6 cupcakes:
- Mix 230g of chocolate cake mix with 5 egg yolks, separated from the egg whites. (Vegans can substitute chia eggs/ a vegan-friendly egg replacement)
- Mix in 100g melted butter, 2Tbsp vanilla essence & 2Tbsp Greek yoghurt. (Vegans can substitute coconut oil)
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold them into the flour mixture.
- Pour into a greased cake pan or cupcake moulds.
- Bake at 180°, approx. 1 hour for a cake & 35 minutes for cupcakes.
Top Tip: You can make a delicious frosting for your cake using a mix of cream cheese, xylitol and vanilla extract.
Sunflower seed flour, xylitol, psyllium husk, cocoa, gluten-free baking powder, salt
Nutritional information per cake:
- Calories: 1828
- Carbohydrates: 47.6g
- Fibre: 34g
- Sugars: 2.2g
- Total fat: 115.7g
- Saturated fat: 65.1g
- Protein: 47.7g
- Salt: 1062mg