- 2 ounces cream cheese, sof-tened
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 2-4 Tbsp sugar substitute such as powdered erythritol or stevia (mix two or more for a better fla-vour)
- Combine all ingredients in a 1.5 cup microwave-safe bowl, and whisk until smooth.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds to remix ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Excellent topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or a homemade low carb choco- late sauce.