Dairy Free Pizza Crust
- 6 large Eggs
- 6 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (omit for 2 tsp. coconut flour if going dairy free)
- 3 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste Toppings
- 4 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- 6 oz. Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. BBQ Sauce
- 4 tbsp. Pizza Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Use an immersion blender to combine all ingredients for the crust until thick
- Spread dough out on a silpat using a silicone spatula into the shape you want. Bake on the top rack for 10 minutes
- Flip the pizza over and top with favorite top- pings.
- Broil for an additional 3 minutes.