- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 51⁄3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 tablespoons flaxseed
- 4 tablespoons ground psyllium husk powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seeds or ground caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup melted butter or melt- ed coconut oil
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds or sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix all dry ingredients, except for the seeds for the topping (poppy or sesame seeds) in a bowl
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients in a different, bigger bowl until the batter is ready
- Add the dry mixture to the batter and mix thoroughly. Place the dough in a greased bread pan, about 4 x 7 inches (non-stick or use parchment paper).
- Bake for about 45 minutes on lower rack in the oven. Prick the bread with a knife to see if it’s ready, it should come out clean. Remove the pan from the oven.
Slice and store in the freezer. This bread is great as toast.