- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 50 g cherry tomatoes cut in halves or tomatoes cut in slices
- ½ tablespoon fresh basil or dried
- 75 g fresh mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add salt and black pepper to your liking. Whisk well with a fork until fully combined. Add basil and stir.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves or slices. Dice or slice the cheese.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Fry the tomatoes for a few minutes.
- Pour the egg batter on top of the tomatoes. Wait until the batter is slightly firm before adding the mozzarella cheese.
- Lower the heat and let the omelet set. Serve right away and enjoy!