- 4½ tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian sea- soning
- 1½ cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin pan
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk to- gether.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, garlic cloves, and Italian seasoning to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into 12 greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are slightly brown