- 2 eggs
- 100 grams cottage cheese
- ½ tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
- 30 g butter or coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients for the batter in a bowl with a spoon or a big fork.
- Let expand for 5 minutes or more.
- Heat butter or oil in a frying pan. Fry the pancakes on medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Flip very carefully. Be sure not to let the cottage cheese lumps stick to the pan as they melt.
- Serve with blueberries or other berries, and heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form.