- 150 g hazelnuts
- 60 ml coconut oil
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry and hot frying pan until they turn a nice golden color. Pay very close attention – the nuts will burn easily. Let cool a little.
- Place the nuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub so that some of the shells come off. The shells which are still stuck can stay there.
- Place the nuts with all the rest of the in- gredients in a blender or a food proces- sor. Blend to desired consistency. The
- longer you mix, the smoother the spread.