- 300 ml heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g dark chocolate with a minimum of 80% cocoa sol- ids
- Break or chop the chocolate into small pieces. Melt in the microwave (20-second intervals, stir- ring in between) or using a double boiler. Set aside at room temperature to cool.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks. Add vanilla to- wards the end.
- Mix egg yolks with salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolks and mix to a smooth batter.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of whipped cream to the chocolate mix and stir to loosen it a bit. Add the remaining cream and fold it through.
- Divide the batter into ramekins or serving glass- es of your choice. Place in the fridge and let chill for at least 2 hours. Serve as is, or with fresh berries.