- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 1 table- spoon Erythritol
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 5 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking so- da
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix your softened butter, peanut butter, and heavy cream together.
- Add your coconut flour, flax seed meal, baking powder/ soda, and erythritol in the mixture and mix well
- Add your egg and mix well until batter is thick and creamy, but pliable
- Make balls with the dough and lay them on a silicon baking sheet
- Press the balls down with your fingers and add a design on the top if you’d like.
- Bake for 15 minutes until they are only a little crisp on the outside. You want the inside to stay soft
- Sprinkle with Erythritol as they come out the oven. They will take some time to cool, you can speed up the pro- cess by putting them in the refrigerator
- 90.44 Calories
- 8.18g Fats
- 1.74g Net Carbs
- 2.54g Protein