- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 4 tbsp Cream/cottage cheese
- A pinch of Salt
- Position two racks in the middle of the Heat to 350. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper on both.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks into two mixing
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat stiff with an electric mixer. They should stiffen after 3-5 minutes of beating. Do not over-beat.
- Whisk the cream cheese, salt into the yolks until smooth.
- Gently fold the yolk mixture into the The batter should be fluffy.
- Use a regular-sized ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measure to spoon the batter onto the baking
- Place 6 mounds of batter on each sheet so they have room to
- Bake 20-22 minutes, switching racks halfway through.
- Let the bread cool completely before re- moving from the baking