- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking so- da
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ½ teaspoon vanilla ex- tract
- 1 ½ table- spoon coconut oil, softened
- 1 large egg, room tem- perature
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla ex-tract
- ½ cup erythritol
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line 9 inch circular cake pan with parchment paper and spray with oil of choice.
- Sift the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, eryth- ritol, and salt into a medium bowl and then whisk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and coconut oil and mix until batter forms into fine crumbs. Add the egg and blend until cookie batter begins to stick together and form a ball.
- Transfer the batter into prepared cake pan and press out batter thinly with your fingers until it evenly covers the bot- tom of the pan. Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until center of cookie bounces back when pressed.
- When finished baking, remove pan from oven and let cool. Once the cookie has cooled, break the cookie into small crumbles.
- In a large bowl, blend the whipping cream with an elec- tric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and erythritol, and whip until thoroughly combined. Pour in al- mond milk and blend mixture until it re-thickens.
- Transfer cream mixture to ice cream maker and churn until ice cream begins to hold its shape.
- Gradually pour the cookie crumbles in while the ice cream maker is churning to evenly mix the crumbles into the ice cream. Once all of the cookie crumbles are incor- porated, transfer the ice cream into a ½ gallon freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 289.9 Calories
- 28.9g Fats
- 3g Net Carbs
- 4.6g Protein.