- 250 grams of Cream Cheese
- Two Teaspoons of Vanilla Ex- tractCALORIES PER SERVING: 74
- Three sachets of Stevia
- 200ml of Heavy Cream
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and stevia in a mixer or put in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the Heavy Cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the Heavy Cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- MacrosGently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.
FAT PER SERVING: 7.4
CARBS PER SERVING: 0
PROTEIN PER SERVING: 0