- 5 ounces low-carb milk chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup Swerve (mixture of Stevia and Erythritol
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment. Melt 5 ounces chocolate in a glass bowl on medium heat for 30 intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
- Add butter and microwave the bowl for ten seconds. Stir. Repeat until smooth. Set aside to allow to slightly cool while you prepare the batter.
- In a large bowl, beat three eggs and ½ cup granulat- ed sweetener on high until the mixture becomes frothy and the eggs become pale. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth.
- Sift in half of the cocoa powder and ½ tsp salt and gently mix. The power will resist mixing with the egg so go slow and keep at it.
- Sift in the rest of the coco powder and stir until all of the mixture is dissolved and the batter forms.
- Make sure you chocolate is still melted. If not, heat for 10 seconds and stir. Fold the melted chocolate into the batter and mix well until it is creamy and there are no lumps.
- Pour batter in prepared 8×8 pan and bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles.
- Remove from pan and cool completely before cut- ting!
- 86.94 Calories
- 8.05g Fat
- 2.9g Net Carbs
- 2.18g Protein.