- 12 large eggs
- 9 ounces spinach
- 1 ounce pepperoni
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Microwave frozen spinach for 3-4 minutes. Squeeze the spinach with your hands and drain of as much water as you can. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Mix together all of the eggs, olive oil, and spices.
- Add in the ricotta, parmesan, and spinach. When adding the spinach, break it apart into small pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a cast iron skillet, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Add pepperoni on top of that.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, slice, and serve!