- 1¼ cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1¼ cups boiling water
- 3 egg whites
- 50 grams butter, at room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Bring the water to a boil and add this, the vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, while whisking with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don’t overmix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Form with moist hands into 10 pieces and roll into hot dog buns. Make sure to leave enough space between them on the baking sheet to double in size.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 40-50 minutes, they’re done when you can hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Make the garlic butter while the bread is baking. Mix all the ingredients together and put in the fridge. When the buns are cooled, cut them in halves, using a serrated knife, and spread garlic butter on each half.
- When the buns are cooled, cut them in halves, using a serrated knife, and spread garlic butter on each
- Turn your oven up to 425°F (225°C) and bake the garlic bread for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.