- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- ½ teaspoon baking pow- der
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Mix all of the bun ingredients together in a container. Keep mixing until it thickens up.
- Pour mixture into a square bowl or con- tainer and level it off. Clean sides if needed.
- Microwave for 90 seconds and check if it’s done. If not, continue in increments of 15 seconds
- Once cooked, remove break from con- tainer and slice in half.
- Put cheese between bun, heat butter in a pan over medium heat, and fry the grilled cheese until you are happy with the texture.