- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 10 ounce spinach
- 3 whole chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup homemade keto marinara basil sauce
- 3 ounces mozzarella slices
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F. Place the cream cheese, mozzarella, and spinach in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for about 2 minutes, or until the cheeses get melty and can be easily mixed together. Mix the filling and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut several horizontal slices across each chicken breast, Cut as deeply as you can without slicing all the way through the chicken.
- Season the chicken with salt and pep- per.
- Stuff each piece of chicken with the cheese filling.
- Brush some olive oil onto the bare chick- en tops. Cook for 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165°F.
- Change your oven to the broil setting. Top with marinara sauce, and the slices of mozzarella.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese gets melty and starts to brown.