- Fish fillets salted & washed 750 gms Almond flour 1 Cup
- Garlic cloves 5
- Water ½ Cup
- Lemon juice ¼ Cup
- Cumin seeds crushed 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Lal mirch Red chili crushed 1 tbsp Coriander seeds crushed 1 & ½ tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp or to taste
- Red chili powder 1 & ½ tbsp or to taste
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Coconut flakes1 Cup
- Butter for frying
- On fish pieces, add sifted all-purpose flour & set aside for 15 minutes.
- In blender, add garlic, water and blend well.
- In bowl, add lemon juice, garlic water, cumin seeds, carom seeds, garam ma- sala powder, red chili crushed, corian- der seeds, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Coat fish fillets in coconut flakes. You can skip this step too.
- In wok, heat butter and fry fish until golden brown. Keep the flame low.