- 1 Chicken breast
- Salt, black pepper, red chili powder,
- Ginger and garlic paste or crushed
- Green chillies
- A sachet of stevia (optional)
- Cut the chicken breast in three thin slices (use kitchen hammer to thin it further).
- Marinate it with vinegar, mustard paste, salt, black pepper powder, red chill powder and paprika.
- Coat in egg and almond/coconut powder and fry. (You can use desiccated coconut too).
- Fry garlic paste/crushed or chopped garlic in butter. Add water, cream, black pepper, salt and let it cook on low flame. Once it get a little thick, add in cheese and again cook it on low flame till it gets to the desired consistency.
- Tomatoes, green chili, garlic, salt ,vinegar and 1 sachet of stevia (optional). Blend and cook on low flame till the water dries out and you get a thick paste. L
- Chicken fillet>white sauce>red sauce>cheese>chopped capsicum>chopped onions.
- Repeat this step according to the number of fillets that u have)
- white sauce > red sauce > cheese >olives > oregano.