- 10 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp curry powder
- 5 cups chopped chicken, cooked
- 3 cups celery root, riced or chopped finely
- 1/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the broth, curry powder, turkey or chicken, celery root rice, and apple ci- der in a large soup pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the sweetener, sour cream, and fresh parsley and stir well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary.
- Serve hot.