- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 25 drops liquid Stevia
- 2 tablespoons cocoa pow- der
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium strawberries
- In a bowl, combine butter, coconut oil, sour cream, cream cheese, erythritol, and liquid stevia.
- Using an immersion blender, blend to- gether the ingredients into a smooth mix- ture.
- Divide the mixture into 3 different bowls. Add cocoa powder to one bowl, straw- berries to another bowl, and vanilla to the last bowl.
- Mix together all of the ingredients again using an immersion blender. Separate the chocolate mixture into a container with a spout
- Pour chocolate mixture into mold. Place in freezer for 30 minutes, then repeat with the vanilla mixture. Alternatively,. You can pour the mixture in a greased dish.
- Freeze vanilla mixture for 30 minutes, then repeat process with strawberry mixture. Freeze again for at least 1 hour.
- Once they’re completely frozen, remove from the molds and enjoy! If you used a dish then simply cut into squares.
- This makes a total of 24 Neapolitan Fat Bombs.
- Each fat bomb comes out to be 102.71 Calories,
- Net Carbs:0.66g