- ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking pow- der
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil Pinch of cayenne pepper 1 clove garlic, pressed
- tablespoons basil pesto 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, pepper, salt and baking powder and whisk until smooth.
- Add basil, cayenne, and garlic and stir until evenly combined.
- Next, add in the pesto and whisk until the dough forms into coarse crumbs
- Cut the butter into the cracker mixture with a fork or your fingers until the dough forms into a ball
- Transfer the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread out the dough thinly until it’s about 1 ½ mm thick. Make sure the thickness is the same throughout so that the crackers bake evenly.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 14-17 minutes until light golden brown in color.
- Once the dough has finished baking, remove it from the oven.
- Cut into crackers of the desired size or break into pieces.