- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into pieces
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 380F.
- Place onion and cauliflower in a large oven proof dish and drizzle with olive
- Sprinkle with some salt and
- Roast until
- Place the cauliflower and onions in a large pot and add
- Bring to a
- Let it boil 5 minutes, add cream and season with salt and papper
- Pure in a blender and serve with a little ol- ive oil and some pepper.
- ½ yellow onion
- 225 g mushrooms
- 60 g butter
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 25 ml vinegar
- 100 g cream cheese
- 250 ml water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 egg yolks
- 125 ml heavy whipping cream
- 50 g peanuts
- Olive oil
- Roast the peanuts in oven until they are dark brown. Chop them coarsely
- Fry onions and mushrooms in a pot until they turn golden. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle thyme on top.
- Add cheese, and water. Stir. Bring to a boil for a few minutes and then lower the heat to medium and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add vinegar, oil, parsley, salt and pepper in to it and keep it simmering until the oil is merged in it.
- Whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add yolks and mix.
- Fold in the egg cream into the soup without boiling it further. Serve with a spoonful of ol- ive oil and roasted peanuts.
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp curry powder
- 5 cups chopped chicken, cooked
- 3 cups celery root, riced or chopped finely
- 1/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the broth, curry powder, turkey or chicken, celery root rice, and apple ci- der in a large soup pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the sweetener, sour cream, and fresh parsley and stir well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary.
- Serve hot.
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- Chili flakes
- Put a pan on the stove and turn it to medium-high heat. Add the chicken broth, and butter to the pan.
- Bring the broth to a boil, add the chili garlic paste and salt and stir. Turn the stove off.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the steaming broth, stirring and letting sit for a moment. Sprinkle chili flakes on top and Serve.
- 300 grams Mushrooms (Better use a variety of mushrooms)
- 10 grams Garlic
- 100 ml cream
- Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Separate the mushrooms tops and the stalks and slice the mushrooms and set aside.
- Rough chop 250 grams mushrooms and pan fry in butter and olive oil with salt, pepper and cayenne till brown and crispy
- In a large saucepan heat some olive oil and butter and fry the garlic.
- Once the garlic starts to brown add the mushroom stalks and a handful of the sliced mushrooms
- Season with a stock cube, pepper, paprika and cayenne. Mix well
- Once the mushrooms release their water add about 300 ml of water
- Blend the mixture in a blender till smooth
- In the same pan heat 1 tbsp of butter and fry the rest of the 50 grams mushrooms
- Once they release their water add in the blended mixture through a fine sieve.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and once the mushrooms are cooked through add the cream and turn off the stove
- Garnish with cheese, the fried mushrooms and fresh basil.