- 225 ml keto mayonnaise
- 125 ml dill pickles, chopped
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the pickles into small chunks (we like them pretty fine) and place in a bowl. Mix with remaining ingredients
- Place sauce in the fridge and let the fla- vors settle while you prepare the rest of the meal
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Try it on fried fish, egg salad, cold cuts, or any meat that needs a bit of a kick of fat and spice!
- Tartar sauce keeps 4-5 days in the fridge.