- 200grams paneer
- 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- Red Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Cumin Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp of melted or clar- ified butter
- Olive oil for frying
- Coriander and Lemon for garnish
- Mix the ginger garlic paste, salt, chili powder, tur- meric, coriander & cumin powder and melted but- ter together.
- Chop paneer into bite size pieces and mix with the paste.
- Heat some oil in the pan
- Fry the paneer for 1-2 minutes of each side till nice and golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lemon and serve.