- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons paprika powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Thoroughly mix together all the spices.Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- If you use whole seeds, grind in a grinder either in advance or when cooking.
- Keep the spices in a dark, dry and cool/ room temperature place. Small tin cans are great.
- Make a big batch to last for 4–6 months; after this the spices will lose some flavor and color. They won’t go bad, but will just be less powerful.